Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Gift Fairy

When you're a Picker your Peeps are onto you if they always get a gift from your back stash; for whateva' reason makes them feel less special. I get that & being the kind and compassionate gal that I pretend to be I am, I am always on the hunt for little diddies that will make the select few (those who call me their friend & those forced by bloodlines to have me in their lives) feel really appreciated. Here are a few this will make them feel special suggestions for your Gal Pals.

Aquamarine Stone Soap

Opal Stone Soap

Malachite Stone Soap

How precious are these semi-precious stone soaps??? Really digging these & so affordable! Available on line @ Furbish

Black Glitter Honeycomb Clutch

Little cocktail bags always get the "Oh My" shout out.
Lulu Townsend Flower Clutch @ DSW

Suede + Patent @ H&M
Would love to get this tangerine lovely myself (guideline for any gift I buy.... just saying.......)



llamasqua
Seductive Nail Enamels rock; such a small little token but oh what a splurge.

Essie 

Dior

Nothing says "Lucky you are in my life" like lavender; okay I admit that was corny but it is true......

Lovely Lavender
Orchids are a superb gift; they are exotic & such an unexpected surprise.

Ornamental Orchids

Simple little ideas that achieve the goal "Awe you really put allot of thought into my gift" which is the best kinda' gift to give.

Tory Burch Patent Skinny Cuffs with Logo Studs

Now with that out of the way might have to pick up one or two of these for moi.....

Later,
Junell                                                                                                                                                                                              



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thx for stopping by ~ Come on tawk to me..... let it all out!