Monday, August 19, 2013

Ebay Alert


Oomph Lanterns

I watch Ebay like a hawk for all thinks pagoda. Here is a great chance to score not one...... drum roll..... but two lanterns that are just rip for a makeover. If I needed these I would low ball an offer & see what happens.... just saying. Then try higher..... Scrap the glass, get going with some lacquer & boy howdy these suckers will shine!


Ebay Lanterns
More ideas.... love the contrast below....


Urban Electric

Paint them like pineapples and hang over an island!

Coleen & Company

Add bells....


Charles Edwards

Love the sophistication below....

Coleen & Company


Not to be forgotten.... Classic Chinese Red


1st Dibs


Now to really spruce them up add some groovy candle covers! I love these by Kaarskoker.


Kaarskoker

What are you waiting for?????? Go now ~  I may change my mind & buy them myself! Listen to Linda, go low or go home!

8 comments:

  1. Great find, but that is a ridiculous price. I can't buy any at the moment, but for the right price it's a score.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one just like the ebays sitting on my floor right this moment. Still waiting for the hubs to hang it over my front door. About 6 months now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all things coleen and company and urban electric! Love your picks and you need to order those lanterns.... bid low ....you never know and you may need them some day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking of making an offer.... They would clean up great!

      Delete
  4. Hmmm... I'm thinking I might have to make an offer! These are fabulous!!

    XOXO,
    The Glam Pad

    ReplyDelete

Thx for stopping by ~ Come on tawk to me..... let it all out!