Friday, April 13, 2012

Fun Friday

There's a party goin' on right here
A celebration to last throughout the years
So bring your good times, and your laughter too
We gonna celebrate & party with you






Libbie & Winston is celebrating 800 orders over @ their Etsy site! We are so stoked we are getting in on the act & giving away a L&W cell phone cover. Drum Roll..... All you have to do is comment on this post as to why you deserve to win. Not that that will do any good as we are using Random.Org to select our winner but to get on the list need you to comment.....plus we need comments folks. 
Extra Credit for all you over achievers out there.
Like us on FB  for extra entry ~ SB/FB
Like L&W on FB for extra entry ~ LW/FB



Libbie & Winston is an online gift shop offering children's tees, invitations & stationery, melamine dinnerware, phone and iPad cases, and many other personalized gifts. Everything you see is designed/drawn by Anna Austin Givens. Many of her products are made in-house and a few of them are outsourced to a various suppliers.



Yahoo! This is your celebration

Celebrate good times,come on! (Let's celebrate)
Spread the love!






Fine Print;
Cases available ~ Case Type - iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPhone 3, iPod Touch 2G, iPod Touch 4G, Blackberry 9900, Blackberry Bold 9700, Blackberry Curve 8720, Samsung Galaxy S T-mobile Vibrant, Motorola Droid Razr, Samsung Galaxy S II, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, or HTC Vivid
Contest ends Monday Midnight April 16, 2012. Winner will be chosen  Tuesday, April 17 & posted same day.
One entry per person + extra credit = 3 entries per person. To be eligible to win you must be a fun person:)
Good Luck!!!


21 comments:

  1. I'd love to win one! I'm 32 weeks pregnant and this would totally make my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a fan of Libbie & Watson on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just liked your page on facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Lynsey! THX & Good Luck!
    Congrats on the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would LOVE one of these because I don't have a cover for my phone- I love custom and personalized things- my kids get EVERYTHING.. it's time for ME to have something with MY name on it!
    shanna.u at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to win a new phone case because with 3 (almost 4 kids in a few weeks) I rarely buy things for myself. I've been eyeing these for awhile and they are beautiful. I just liked your page on FB, thanks so much for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good Luck! Wow ~ for sure you deserve this!

      Delete
  7. I would love to win a new phone case as I have never purchased one for myself ever~! Its a gift I got for my sister and brother but never have spent the money on myself! Finally upgrading to a phone that is tech savy and splurging a little. Would loveeee to have an awesome case to go with it!
    Thank you sooo much for this chance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good Luck & THX! For sure you need one too.

      Delete
  8. Would love to win a new phone case as I have not purchased a phone case for myself since lets see when Nokia had the replaceable fronts and I was in high school lol. This is the sort of thing I would spend money on for my sister or brother as a gift but for once would love it for myself as I am upgrading to a better phone finally! Thank you for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Extra Entry 1- Fan on Facebook of Seekers Bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  10. Extra Entry 2- AAF of Libbie & Winston!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shared your info on my FB! Would love to win the phone case!Just thinking of the cool color combos I might do....maybe hot pink & orange like your blog banner! Or I could have my students at school vote! lol that would be a riot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Would love to win one! They are super cute. I also liked SB and LW on FB!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Shared your info on my FB! Woulld love to win the phone case....hmmm what colors to choose? I like the pink & orange of your blog banner....or I could have my students vote on colors for me! They would love it! :) thanks for the chance- Kecia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Extra credit- fan of libbie & winston already, and now a fan of seekers bazaar!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Trying to win one for the greatest MiMel alive! My momma (my son's MiMel), and she loves my case (as do i!). This would be such a special, well deserved gift for her, and I'd love to tell her while we are down in FL for vacation visiting! It would be a daily reminder of how much we love her even though we live far away in TX. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. extra entry- already like Libbie & Winston on fb

    ReplyDelete
  17. extra entry- now like seekers bazaar on fb! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  18. extra entry, now like seekers bazaar on fb! yay!

    ReplyDelete

Thx for stopping by ~ Come on tawk to me..... let it all out!