Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Madeline

has been very busy....

Madeline Weinrib Cotton Rugs

Block Print Pillows

Ikat Fabrics

Lacquer Finishes

So busy in fact she needs an intern...... wait for it..... what can't an intern be 57..... Come on work with me. It sounds divine ~ thinking Sex in the City meets The Devil Wears Prada. Direct from the ad swear to goodness - Her chicly-appointed atelier is located on the 6th floor of ABC Carpet & Home in Union Square.  Way cool!  Maybe y'all know some darling youngster just itching to jump the high wire in The Big Apple. 

Me I am itching for these 2.....

     
Lolita
Orange Talitha






-








2 comments:

  1. I have been obsessing on the Orange Talitha but I will take them ALL!! Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She sure does have a ridiculously obsessive style ~ swooning.

      Delete

Thx for stopping by ~ Come on tawk to me..... let it all out!