Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Heads Up

Frances Schultz
For years I have longed for an upholstered headboard. So "Queen for a Day" don't you think??? Oh, so you're too young to know that one.... anywho do love them.

Design Sponge
Heart stopping.

Thomas Paul
Adorable.

Headboard Gallery
 Dollywood...
John Willey
 Relaxing.
Jill Sorenson
" Gawjus."

Room Service
Divine.

Quadrille
Yum!

Trendy, yes. Expensive, yes. Practical, no... the whole yucky hair messing them up... 

Vinyl Headboard
Then I saw these cuties..... stop. WOW! So affordable & when the trend fades rip it off the wall. Best of all; no dirty, stained fabric to deal with.


Brilliant!

1 comment:

  1. The Thompson Twins song? I'm not too young. I love upholstered headboards, but we have horrible allergies, so sadly they can't work for us.
    Your images are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thx for stopping by ~ Come on tawk to me..... let it all out!