Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Queens of Emerald Green




I have been gaga with Osborne & Little's Palais Chinois since I saw it via DS from Scandinavian Chic ions ago.... k, so it was Oct. 2010.


Dagny had used it in her laundry room & I was smitten. Must see internet ~ her before & after. Lovn' those Chanel Prints.


Next the affair with Schumacher's Jade Nanjing fabric. First saw it in a design showroom & I was a goner.


Schumacher 

Century Furniture
Nanjing did have rock star status again @ High Point & it sure is sexy with those black walls.

Via I Swannee


Love them both & the wickedness of it is must decide between one or another for a project ~ can't have both in the same house... Decisions, decisions..... 

CR Laine
Go figure. 

4 comments:

  1. Were we separated at birth?!! I'm crazy over both of them, but the Nanjing pops a little more with the whiter background so it gets my vote. I want to know how you're going to use whichever of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree on the Nanjing popping more. I have a yard of it & LOVE it. Guest room is what I am working on. If I use the fabric ~ curtains & pillows - bed is white. If I use wallpaper the bath. It is a tough one.... I also have a project for you in my living room...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too early in the AM... Accidentally deleted kind this comment...

      Heather Moore Grahling | Vivid Hue Home has left a new comment on your post "The Queens of Emerald Green":

      loving these designs!!!! I love that I have found your blog via google (searching for CR Laine). I'm now your newest follower!

      Delete

Thx for stopping by ~ Come on tawk to me..... let it all out!