Thursday, May 10, 2012

Tobi Sure Is Terrific



I adore Tobi Fairley; her color sense is pure magic, as I learned on my trek to Design Camp.  She goes to Marrakech; I go to Little Rock...oye. Seriously, Listen to Moi ~ "Go To Design Camp." My salute to Moms Who Design continues with the spotlight on Tobi.


Tobi has a spread in Southern Living full of inspiration for your Mother's Day Celebration or perhaps a Summer Soiree. Totally digging the scalloped table topper.



Her adorable daughter Ellison & her Mom Bebe are both spitting images of Tobi or are Tobi & Ellison spitting images of Bebe.....


The apple doesn't fall from from the tree for this little fashionista!


And how about her darling bedroom done by her Mom; isn't it marvelous? Yes it is!

Before/After Ellison's Room



Tobi's Home Collection  is a symphony of crisp, clean color with twists of bold designs. Love her fabrics? Me too.

Shop Tobi Fairley Home



So inspired by all the talented Moms & hope you have been too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thx for stopping by ~ Come on tawk to me..... let it all out!